Monday, November 10, 2008

here I go...

So I had every intention to start a blog this summer.... as you can see I didn't get very far. So here goes another try, keep your fingers crossed and maybe I'll be able to keep it up:)

We have been playing a really fun game the past week called- Evan recovering from having his appendix removed. The surgery went really well, but it's been a rough week for Ev. The worse part is he can't pick Liam up for a month! Try telling a 14 month old with a lot of "personality" that... needless to say it has already caused a lot of fussing.
While taking care of Ev wasn't a good reason to have a week off from work. I LOVED being home with Liam. We had a lot of fun together, he amazes me every day. Here are some things he has learned to do recently: smell flowers, make a choo-choo sound like a train, give kisses- even to the dogs, rub noses....

Liam has mastered walking, well he still looks like a little drunk man, but he's decided to try running now. These are some pictures from playing on the soccer fields behind our house.






We have also decided that it is time to cut Liam's hair for the first time!
I have been putting it off for a long time- I guess for me cutting it is admitting he's not a little baby anymore and is becoming a toddler. Looks at those long locks...


















































































No comments: