Monday, November 17, 2008

Bubbles and a Haircut.... no, not at the same time

Bubbles- bubbles are a favorite in our house, they are everywhere. We had tons of them left from our wedding and they are coming in handy now! Liam thinks bubbles are wonderful and even more so because Roxy likes to "eat" bubbles. It makes for an entertaining scene filled with Liam's infectious laughter. Here is a video we managed to get (before the memory cut off), but you can get the idea.


Now for the big news! We finally cut Liam's hair. But let me give you the background for how bad it had gotten. Friday- I took Liam to the Children's Museum, which he loved, and 2 or 3 times I was asked how old SHE is. The worst was someone asked Liam what his name was, I told him Liam- he said oh Leah....


Saturday- we go to the bank the teller goes on and on about what a cute little girl, how many teeth did she have, mommy's little girl... I didn't even bother to correct her, it wasn't worth the energy to explain that my son just has long hair.

We ended up having to wait until we went to Holly & Caleb's to watch football for the big haircut, I needed help! I was rather worried about the whole process- wiggly baby, sharp scissors, horrid end result, it could have been bad! But with the help of Holly & Caleb and LOTS of distractions we ended up with a cute haircut, on my baby who now looks like a little boy. I think if the scissors hadn't made noise it would have been easier, but each time I'd cut Liam would jerk his head and try to look... so helpful
Here is a video of the group effort and some pictures of the end result.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle! So excited to see you have a blog! I'm going to add you to my list! Liam is getting soo big. I can't wait to see you guys again... I guess Dec. 13th if not before :)